This year, my goal was to read 70 books. I exceeded that goal with about eight books. Another goal was to read more children’s literature and middle-grade literature. Overall, that was successful.
Here are my top five books read from 2015:
- The Hired Girl
- The Uncommon Reader
- Serafina and the Black Cloak
- El Deafo
- Legend of Ghost Dog
For 2016, I will move my reading goal down to 65 as I will get married this year and move into my first house in late winter.
Some reading goals are:
- Finish Anne of Green Gables Series
- Finish A Series of Unfortunate Events series
- Read The Peculiar Series again by Ransom Riggs
- Read a classic book a month (will start with The BFG and finish Anne of Windy Poplars)
- Blog about my reading progress each month